Pet Fiesta Event
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2016 Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
We have partnered with Good Earth Farm to Market to host the SA Urban Pet Market Fiesta event.
Bring your canine companions and join the fun:
• Pet Costume Contest – starts at 11:00 am ($5 donation per entry)
• Fiesta Theme Photo Booth
• Collectible Fiesta Medals (PAWsitively Sweet Bakery, Cannoli Fund, Texas Chihuahua Rescue)
• Texas K9 All-Stars Agility Team Demos
• Pet Adoptions – Animal Defense League, Texas Chihuahua Rescue, Italian Greyhound Rescue, Saluki Rescue, Alamo Heights ACS
• Informational Booths – SNAP (Spay/Neuter Assistance Program), Maverick Dog Park, Epi4Dogs.com, Paws 4 Hearts Working Therapy Dogs, WAG Across Texas – Team Sophie, San Antonio Cat Cafe, The Cannoli Fund, Daisy Cares
• Vendor Booths for Pet Products & Services – Camp Bow Wow, Fairy Tails Pet Services, City Veterinary Hospital, Pup Pup & Away Dog Training, PAWsitively Sweet Bakery & Boutique, Kriser’s Natural Pet
Alexis Quiroga, founder of PAWsitively Sweet Bakery, created the SA Urban Pet Market events to supports the efforts of local animal rescue organizations working towards making San Antonio a no kill city. Proceeds benefit the rescue groups that participate at our events.
Events are held throughout the year in different locations in and around San Antonio. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest news here.
about PAWsitively Sweet Bakery
Alexis Quiroga is the founder of the dog bakery located in San Antonio, Texas offering all-natural, nutrient-rich dog treats. Varieties include Bacon Breakfast, Chicken Pot Pie, Best Brew, Going Bananas and other doggy favorites. All selections are baked with fresh, human-grade ingredients.
PAWsitively Sweet Bakery is committed to the local community and started the Urban Pet Market to help education residents about pet adoptions and resources.
Committed to helping make San Antonio a no kill city!
our Vendor Partners
All the vendors that participate our the events offer products and services for your furry friends. Each one is committed to our mission and donate a portion of their proceeds to our efforts.
Check out the full list of vendors.
• Raise funds to support animal rescue efforts
• Offer pet adoptions information and resources
• Provide info about spay/neuter and animal welfare education
• Support local, small business
• Provide a unique shopping experience for pet owners
All proceeds are donated to local animal rescue organizations.
Each of our events are made possible through the sponsorship support of local businesses. We extend our most sincere thanks to the following sponsors for their support of our mission: PAWsitively Sweet Bakery, Lucy’s Doggy Daycare, City Veterinary Hospital, Pawderosa Ranch Doggie Play and Stay, Cindy Keheller Photo, Caliente Productions, and Foster Creative, Inc.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.